Block spammers, hackers and bots stealing your bandwidth or scanning for security vulnerabilities from visiting your website. I’m showing you exactly how to do this through using .htaccess.
I show you what to consider when applying for an AdSense account. Not everyone gets approved, but it’s actually very easy if you follow my special advice. Make your website comply to the AdSense policy, fill out the application form, verify your data and then make sure your account stays active and doesn’t get hacked.
Can you afford losing your AdSense account? Learn here how you can protect your AdSense account from hackers and jealous competitors. You should prevent your ad code from being abused and strengthen the general security of your Google account.
During this tutorial, I explain you the terms “proxy” and “cookie”, highlight the differences between different kinds of proxies, show you the best place to buy private and semi dedicated proxies and finally, you will get a step-by-step tutorial on how to use proxies and delete all cookies in Firefox!
Learn what it needs to get accepted by the adult CPA network CrakRevenue. 60% of all applications get declined. Make sure you belong to the other 40%!